Purchasing Credit with the Vonage Mobile® Calling App
With Vonage Mobile®, the new Android™ and iPhone® calling app that allows you to talk in “high-definition” audio and text for free with any Vonage Mobile user worldwide, you can even call someone who doesn’t have Vonage Mobile yet, and still get great rates. So if you can’t make free international calls from iPhone or Android phones because your friends don’t have the app yet, don’t worry at all. Vonage Mobile has you covered.
To purchase credit you simply have to go to “Account Settings” on the calling app, then go to the “add credit” section in the top row.
Next you can either check out the low Vonage Mobile rates, or click a button to simply add credit through iTunes or the Android Market.
Mobile calling apps have never been this easy to use! Here are some additional app features:
- Talk and text for free with anyone who also has the Vonage Mobile calling app.(data rates may apply)
- Save on international calling to anyone who has not yet downloaded the app (on average 70 percent less than major mobile carriers and 30 percent less than Skype™)¹
- Use your existing address book; no need to leave the calling app.
- Never miss a call or text, even when the app is closed.
- Easily invite multiple people right from your address book.
- Works on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G worldwide.
- Uses your mobile number as your caller ID.
- Easy in-app purchasing through your iTunes or Android Market account.
- Plus FREE calling to any Vonage home service customer.
And for a limited time, calls made to phones in the United States, to Canada, or to Puerto Rico from anywhere in the world is totally free. (Up to 3000 minutes per month)² (Up to 3000 minutes/month)
Go to Vonage Mobile to download the calling app for Android or iPhone now and start talking in “high-def” audio right away.
¹Based on per-minute rates to the top 50 countries called. Comparison reflects published rates of leading mobile carriers in markets representing the majority of iPhone and Android users.
²Limited time free calling offer to the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico is for personal, non-commercial calling and excludes calls to certain geographic locations, premium and special services numbers, satellite telephony services and other call forwarding services. Not to exceed 3000 minutes per month.