On a Mission to Find the Cheapest Calling Card to India?
Vonage is taking India calling cards to a whole new level.
Introducing the Vonage Digital Calling Card —
an inexpensive calling card that offers high-quality international calling, low per-minute rates and no monthly fees. Since our digital cards come with auto-recharge, you’ll never need to worry about your call abruptly ending due to a lack of funds.
Even better, you’ll also get bonus calling credit when you put more than $5 on your calling card. You could receive up to a 40% bonus credit when you buy $25 worth of minutes.
Still not convinced? With Vonage calling cards to India, you’ll get:
- Low per-minute calling rates to many popular countries.
- Only pay for the minutes you use.
- No monthly fees.
- No connection fees, minimum charges, gimmicks or hidden charges.
- Reliable calling over Vonage’s network.
- All calls are high-quality.
- Calling to landlines and mobiles.
- Convenience of refilling the calling card whenever you want.
- Auto-recharge ensures your call will never get cut off.
- Bonus calling credit available.
By the way, Vonage’s India calling cards do not charge you a connection fee. PLUS Vonage offers bonus credit for the minutes you purchase.
So is there really any question about who has the best calling card to India? Get an India phone card from Vonage, and start calling all your relatives on the Subcontinent today!
Looking for country codes to call India? Check out our post on how to call India from the U.S. for all the dialing details.