Learn How to Dial Internationally!
Let Vonage show you how to call overseas!
Do you know how to dial international?
All your friends and family are doing it, and it’s simpler than you think. How easy is it? In three simple steps and with just a few more numbers than when you usually dial another state, you can be calling countries all over the globe! Check out the dialing details below.
How to dial internationally from the United States:
- Start off by dialing 011 – the exit code for the U.S. and Canada.
- Next, find the international calling code for the country you’re attempting to dial.
- Then, dial the area code for the city you’re trying to reach.
- Finally, finish dialing with the local phone number.
With Vonage’s guidance, it’s simple to call internationally. And now that you have the resources when it comes to how to dial internationally, you’ll need a plan. A calling plan.
Enter Vonage World® — our most popular, and some would say — far-reaching — calling plan! We went over the details of how to dial, so let’s dig in to what you get with Vonage World for one, low monthly rate:
- Unlimited¹ landline calling to 60 countries.
- Unlimited¹ mobile calling to more than 10 countries.
- Unlimited¹ local and long distance calling to the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Vonage Extensions® — extend this calling plan to any phone, even mobiles — at no extra charge.
- No additional costs to keep your existing number.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Depending on which country you’re trying to call, you can get unlimited¹ landline and mobile calling with Vonage World! It’s the plan bringing everyone closer together. Imagine calling anyone you want, whenever you want, for however long you choose¹, with just one calling plan. Sound impossible? Nope, it’s just Vonage World. So get it today and say arrivederci and sayonara to those international calling excuses!
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.