It’s True! Vonage Has a Low Rate Poland Calling Card!
Are calling cards to Poland costing too much? It’s time to change your international calling experience. It’s time for Vonage.
Vonage introduces its Digital Calling Card!
It’s the best Poland phone card on the market. Why? It offers low per-minute rates and great international call quality, and is also self-service — meaning you can manage your online Poland calling card at your own discretion. Yes, autonomy is awesome. So is our auto-recharge option, which will stop you from having your calls cut off just because you haven’t had a chance to manually add money to your card.
Other perks? Sure thing:
- High-quality calling.
- Low per-minute calling rates to many popular countries.
- Only pay for the minutes you use.
- No monthly fees.
- No connection fees, minimum charges, gimmicks or hidden charges.
- Reliable calling over Vonage’s network.
- Calling to landlines and mobiles.
- Convenience of refilling the calling card whenever you want.
- Bonus calling credit available.
Bonus? Oh yes. It’s the only calling card to Poland that actually REWARDS you for talking. Yes, with the Vonage Digital Calling Card, you’ll receive up to a 40% bonus credit when you buy $25 worth of minutes. That means low per-minute rates, great call quality, self-service and bonus calling credit, all in one Poland phone card. So what are you waiting for? Vonage’s prepaid international calling card is easily the best Poland calling card around. Don’t wait — get it today!
Need a clue on calling Poland?
Check out our post on how to call Poland from the USA!