How to Call the USA from Denmark for an Unlimited¹ Amount of Time
You never thought it would, but now calling the U.S. from Denmark just became one of the most important issues in your life because you’ve opted to study overseas.
So now you need a regular, trustworthy way to start calling the U.S. from Denmark. But what about the actual country itself? Well, Denmark is a nation of very high standards. Clean, joyful and charming, Denmark’s a welcoming and refreshing place for many Americans who may be used to grittier cityscapes. A unique place to take in, from the modern but history-steeped capital, Copenhagen, to the Viking ruins, this country could keep any student busy for many, many semesters!
But first, back to how best to call loved ones back home, we can help you call the USA from Denmark! With our top plan, Vonage World®, you can stay connected to your loved ones back home for a low monthly cost! Head over to our site, Vonage.com and sign up for the Vonage World plan, and shortly thereafter you will receive a Vonage Box™ from us. You just need to connect your box to any high-speed Internet service and as soon as that’s taken care of, you and your friends and family can all enjoy transcontinental chats! Since the Vonage Box comes equipped with a U.S. phone number, you can make unlimited1 calls to your loved ones’ landlines or cell phones for the price of a local call. They can also reach you with unlimited1 calling to your Denmark-based landline.
As an added bonus, when you return Stateside, you get to keep the same box and number. No international dialing fiascos ever again! Always be able to reach the people for whom you care most at the same number.
All of a sudden the question stops being how to call the US from Denmark but when. Take a look at what also comes with this amazing plan:
- Unlimited1 calling to landlines in over 60 countries — like the U.S. and Denmark!
- Unlimited1 calling to U.S. mobiles as well as more than 10 other countries!
- Free Vonage-to-Vonage calls.
- Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting and many other standard features.
We’re not even close to done yet because if you want to hear about another cost-effective option for how to call the U.S. from Denmark, well, boy do we have one — Vonage Mobile®. The app is free for downloading and for use. All you have to do is double check that the other person on the call or text is using the app as well and then texting or calling the USA from Denmark is free. The app is very adaptable because it was designed for AndroidTM devices and iPhone® use. Snag the app at Google PlayTM or iTunes®. Has calling the U.S. from Denmark ever been so easy and free? Find out more about Vonage Mobile below:
- Free to download, free to use+.
- Call and text worldwide for free+. Call and text free of charge to any smartphone around the globe that also has the Vonage Mobile app.
- Call any phone in America for free. For a limited time call any phone in the U.S. from Denmark (landlines or mobiles), Vonage or non-Vonage, absolutely free!
- International calling rates. Vonage Mobile provides great low calling rates to all non-Vonage Mobile contacts: 30% less than SkypeTM and 70% less than other major mobile carriers!2
Now that you can call the U.S. from Denmark, let’s take a moment to examine some of what Denmark has to offer and what you can expect from a long-term visit there:
- Fine dining. Maybe a little too fine. Put together, the restaurants in Copenhagen alone have more praise from distinguished restaurant ratings organizations than all of the rest of Scandinavia combined. So you definitely have the option to eat well. The question is, do you have the funds for such gastronomical adventures? Even on a tight budget it’s worth splurging to experience fine Danish cooking at least once.
- Do they stay or do they go? Thanks to a highly literate citizenship, free educational system, a reliable public transportation system, a sturdy social safety net and beautifully designed municipal centers, Denmark is often ranked as the top country in the world for happiness. Not too hard to see why. Getting to Denmark may not be the tough part. Getting yourself to come back to the U.S.? That’s a whole other story.
- Go green and (re)cycle. You’ll find that environmental awareness is very much a part of the public consciousness. Because of this, cycling is an exceedingly popular method of transportation in the cities. (It also doesn’t hurt that the country is almost entirely flat.) Next time you call from Denmark to the USA to talk to your folks, you can proudly inform them, “I’m a biker now.”
So what are you waiting for? Get calling from Denmark to the USA ASAP. Remember, both Vonage World and Vonage Mobile are great options. Just choose the one that’s best for your particular situation. Good luck!
+Standard data rates apply.
*Free calling service is for personal, non-commercial calling to the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, and does not include calls to certain geographic locations, premium and special services numbers, satellite telephony services and other call forwarding services. Not to exceed 3000 minutes per month.
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
2Based on per-minute rates to the top 50 countries called. Comparison reflects published rates of leading mobile carriers in markets representing the majority of iPhone® and Android™ users.