How to Call Puebla from the USA
Looking for cheap calls to Puebla mobiles?
When calling Puebla in the past, you’ve used Vonage World®, a plan that’s served you admirably, giving you unlimited¹ calling to Puebla landlines — but not mobiles. You’ve searched and searched and searched, looking for a way (other than Puebla calling cards) to affordably call Puebla mobiles.
Introducing Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites!
Not only is the name fancy and fun to say, but Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites, for one low monthly rate, allows you to call Puebla landlines AND mobiles! Calling Puebla has never been easier, convenient and more affordable, since unlimited¹ calling to Puebla is included in Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites. But that’s not all. Mexico Sin Limites also gives you:
- Unlimited¹ calls to Mexico landlines and landlines in more than 60 other countries!
- Unlimited¹ calls to Mexico mobiles and mobiles in 10 additional countries!
- Home phone service is unlimited¹, both local and long distance, across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico
- Vonage Extensions® — extend your calling plan to another phone, even a U.S. mobile, FREE
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Vonage-to-Vonage calls
- Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting and many other standard features
Get all the calls you want¹ for one low monthly rate. Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites gives you the added bonus of mobile calling to Puebla that Vonage World cannot. And in this mobile day and age, the flexibility of being able to call Puebla landlines or mobiles is particularly valuable. That’s the plan for calling Puebla, but do you know the steps for how to call Puebla?
Our How to call Puebla from the USA guide:
- Start with 011 — the exit code for the U.S. and Canada.
- Next, enter 52 — the country code for Mexico.
- Then, dial 222 — the Puebla area code.
- Finish with the 7–8 digit local phone number.
And that’s how you call Puebla. But maybe, just maybe, you’re looking to call other cities in Mexico (which Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites covers). You’ll need some help with dialing details, so take a peek at how to call Mexico from the USA today!
Some points about Puebla:
Puebla’s Spanish heritage can be seen in the many beautiful monasteries, cathedrals and large homes in the city. Founded in 1531 and a former Spanish colony, Puebla is now one of the five biggest cities in Mexico. Although Puebla and its surrounding area have been heavily deforested, crops, agriculture and livestock still make up a notable chunk of the city’s economy.
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.