How to Call Nicaragua from the U.S.
Looking to call Nicaragua but not sure which way is best?
Check out our “How to Call Nicaragua” guide and call Nicaragua today!
To call Nicaragua from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing instructions:
- First dial 011 – the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 505 – the Nicaragua country code.
- Then the 8-digit phone number, beginning with a “2.”
The U.S. to Nicaragua international dialing format looks like this:
011 + 505 + 2XXX XXXX
Need more help calling Nicaragua?
Try this people and business number listing: Paginas Amarillas.
Vonage solves the riddle of calls to Nicaragua
Your mama in Managua can’t wait. She misses her child and needs to hear your voice so you’ll need to call Nicaragua from USA. You’ve checked out Vonage World® but this plan doesn’t include Nicaragua on it’s impressive country roster. You’ve also tried calling cards to Nicaragua, but they’re expensive and complicated. However, Vonage has cooked up a solution: Vonage World Plus Latin America 100*.
With Latin America 100 you’ll get:
- All the benefits of Vonage World
- 100 included minutes to select Latin American countries – landline and mobiles – not included in Vonage World (i.e. Nicaragua)
- Great low rates to countries in plan after initial 100 minutes are used
To check out which countries are included, visit the Latin America 100 plan and order today by calling 1-800-583-5421!
Are there any international calling apps from Vonage?
Check out Vonage Mobile for international calling apps for Android™ & iPhone® devices to make free international calls.
*Plan unavailable online.