How to Call Denmark from the U.S.
Do you feel like you’re about to lose it because you spend half your day just figuring out how to call Denmark?
If so, you’re not alone. Take a sneak peak at our “How to Call Denmark” blog below.
To call Denmark from the U.S., just follow these basic dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 45, the Denmark country code.
- Then dial the 8-digit phone number.
There is no specific area code, just the country code for Denmark, for whichever of these locations you may be calling:
So U.S. to Denmark international dialing looks like this:
011 + 45 + XXXX XXXX
Need more help with how to call Denmark?
Here is a link to Denmark’s White Pages.
If you’re like many others though, you’re spending more and more time looking for great deals for calling Denmark or even free calls to Denmark.
If that sounds like you, then welcome to Vonage. We specialize in connecting people of the furthest reaches of the globe at low or no cost. Vonage World®, your solution to international calling!
Share Vonage with Your Friends and Family in Denmark
Something is affordable in the state of Denmark! Now with Vonage World, you can call Denmark with unlimited¹ landline minutes or with a low rate on per-minute cell phone calls. It’s all made possible through the Vonage Box™, our VoIP server that connects your regular phones, up to 5, into your in-place high-speed Internet service. And if you get a Vonage account for your loved ones in Denmark, they’ll receive a Vonage Box² of their own, so they can share your U.S. area code! This will give them the gift of unlimited¹ calls to mobile phones and landlines in the U.S. Not just to you, but to anyone with a U.S. number. Call Copenhagen or let Copenhagen call you without worrying about sky-high long distance rates.
Some more good news for customers calling another Vonage user: those calls are always free. There are numerous advantages to using Vonage World that you’ll want to hear about too:
- With our free add-on, Vonage Extensions®, you can add a phone to your plan that wasn’t originally covered, for example, a cell phone.
- Vonage World customers all receive unlimited¹ local/long distance home service throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
- You’ll get voicemail transcriptions, as many as you want, at no extra charge, sent to you via text or email.
- Then of course there’s Caller ID, Call Waiting, Anonymous Call Block, and 3-way Calling.
- Best of all, you can take your Vonage Box with you wherever you can find a high-speed Internet connection and the service will work exactly as it did at home, even with your existing number.
Can we name any international calling apps you might like?
Good question. With an even better answer. Check out Vonage Mobile®, our Android™ and iPhone® international calling app. It’s all you need to make free calls starting now!
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
²You sign up for an additional account and remain responsible for all charges and activity on each account, as well as shipping for the adapter and for compliance with the laws of the country outside of the U.S. where the Vonage adapter may be used. Vonage customer support is in English and Spanish only. Vonage 911 service does not operate outside the U.S.