How to Call Ciudad Juarez from the USA
Call Ciudad Juarez as much as you want¹. Seriously.
In the past, calling Ciudad Juarez landlines from the US was easy, since Vonage World® gave you unlimited¹ minutes. However, it’s 2012, not 2002, and everyone is out and about with their own cell phone. You need a provider that lets you call Ciudad Juarez mobiles without difficulty. Well, Vonage heard you loud and clear.
Introducing Vonage World Mexico Sin Limites! For one low monthly rate, you’ll get unlimited¹ calling to Ciudad Juarez — landlines and mobiles! That’s right, one plan for both landline and mobile calls to Ciudad Juarez! With Vonage World Mexico Sin Límites, you’ll also get:
- Unlimited¹ calling to all mobiles and landlines in Mexico.
- Unlimited¹ calling to landlines in the US and more than 60 additional countries.
- Unlimited¹ calling to mobile phones in the US and more than 10 additional countries.
- Vonage Extensions® — extend this calling plan to any phone, even mobiles, at no extra charge.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free Vonage-to-Vonage calls.
- Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting and many other standard features.
Call Ciudad Juarez as much as you want, whenever you want, without busting your budget! Unlimited¹ calling to Mexico really does exist with Vonage World Mexico Sin Límites. And now you know how to call Ciudad Juarez with Vonage, but here’s a step-by-step guide on how to call Ciudad Juarez from the USA:
- Start with 011 — the exit code for the US and Canada.
- Next, enter 52 — the country code for Mexico.
- Then, dial 656 — the Ciudad Juarez area code.
- Finish dialing with the 7–8 digit local phone number.
And that, in four simple steps, is how to call Ciudad Juarez. But you’ve probably got friends and family in other parts of Mexico, so check out how to call Mexico to learn how to reach them all. And choose Vonage World Mexico Sin Límites when you’re ready to call Mexico without limit¹!
Chronicles of Ciudad Juarez:
With a population estimated at 1.3 million, Ciudad Juarez, in the state of Chihuahua, is considered a thriving industrial city. Due to the 300+ assembly plants located throughout the city that inspired Ciudad Juarez to be called the “City of the Future.”
A number of notable sights are worth visiting in and around Ciudad Juarez. For tourists, Mercado Juarez is a square with Mexican knick-knacks and trinkets for sale, while Parque Central (central park) is a large recreational area just 10 miles south of the US border. Also located near Ciudad Juarez are the legendary Dunes of Samalayuca, which have appeared in multiple movies and are currently used for extreme sports practice.
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential, personal, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.