Searching for Cheap Calls to Venezuela?
Get on the horn because Vonage World® has been upgraded. Really.
Your calls back home to Caracas have been made using Vonage World, the best plan to get unlimited calls to Venezuela landlines. You’re pleased because it’s a great value and your family and friends in Venezuela love it because it allows you to talk however long you want, whenever you want. Vonage World has given you:
- Unlimited¹ calling to landlines – 60 countries
- Unlimited¹ calling to mobiles – 10 countries
- Unlimited¹ calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
And it’s been great, as it was your first Vonage plan. Now your calling needs have changed.
Your family and friends in Venezuela are busy and not home as often. You’ll need a plan that can keep up. It’s time to retire the proverbial orange and blue Vonage World jersey and move on.
Introducing Vonage World Plus Latin America 100
Consider this new plan the hotshot, sure-handed rookie.
Vonage World gave you unlimited landline calling to Venezuela, but calling mobiles weren’t included. This is where Vonage World Plus Latin America 100 picks up the slack. Abandon the calling cards to Venezuela because this is what you’ll be treated to:
- All the benefits of Vonage World
- Extra minutes (100 total) to landlines in 9 Latin American countries and mobiles in 17 Latin American countries not covered by Vonage World. Check out if the country you call most is covered by the Latin America 100 plan.
- And after those 100 minutes are used, great low rates to the countries in the plan thereafter.
So while Vonage World® gave you free calls to Venezuela landlines, Vonage World Plus Latin America 100 gives you all the landline calling you could want PLUS additional minutes for mobile calling! Check out the entire list of countries included with the Latin America calling plan and get it today because nothing is more important than connecting (or reconnecting!) with those you care about.
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential use by single-family household members. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, international calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.