Calling Cards to El Salvador? No Mas!
Get low rate calls to El Salvador – the easy way.
Whether you’re from San Salvador or San Miguel, Apopa or Acajutla (or anywhere in between), you still miss speaking to El Salvador on a regular basis. You know the proper technique for how to call El Salvador, but are still searching for a reliable way to call El Salvador cheap. You’ve used Vonage World® to call friends and family in the US and Puerto Rico, amongst it’s many other features:
- Unlimited¹ calling to landlines in 60 countries
- Unlimited¹ calling to mobiles in 10 countries
- Unlimited¹ calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
Unfortunately, El Salvador isn’t one of the countries on Vonage World’s list.
Which used to be the end of the world. Not anymore.
Introducing Vonage World Plus Latin America 100
This new plan picks up where Vonage World left off, giving you:
- All of Vonage World’s benefits
- 100 included minutes of talk time to landlines and mobiles in El Salvador and other select Latin American countries – find out which countries made the cut on the Latin America 100 homepage.
- After the 100 included minutes have been used, the plan gives you great low rates to associated countries.
Vonage World Plus Latin America 100 gives you the opportunity to speak to El Salvador without dealing with complicated calling cards or breaking the bank. Get a look at the Latin America 100 country list and sign up today to start making the calls that really count!
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential use by single-family household members. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, international calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.