Brazil Calling Cards Got You Down?
Start making cheap calls to Brazil – without the hassle!
You’ve used Vonage World® for ages to contact your friends and family back home in Sao Paolo, Rio and Recife. The plan was good to you, and for one low, monthly cost, giving you all these benefits:
- Unlimited¹ landline calling to 60 countries
- Unlimited¹ mobile calling to 10 countries
- Unlimited¹ calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico
But now you need more.
You’re tired of only being able to call Brazilian landlines. Some of your family have cellphones, and it’s more convenient for your schedules if you could find some way to call them while they’re on the go. When you moved to the US you found out how to call Brazil, but now you need to find out how to make cheap calls without complicated calling cards to Brazil. It’s time to upgrade from Vonage World to Vonage World Plus Latin America 100.
Vonage World Plus Latin America 100
With Vonage World you get free calls to Brazil landlines, but not mobiles. This is where Vonage World Plus Latin America 100 one-ups your original plan. Latin America 100 gives you these bonuses:
- All of Vonage World’s benefits
- 100 additional minutes (total) to landlines and mobiles in select Latin American countries not originally covered by Vonage World. Check out the list of countries included in Latin America 100.
- After the plan’s additional 100 minutes have been used, Latin America 100 offers great low rates to the plan’s covered countries.
With Vonage World Plus Latin America 100, you’ll be able to seamlessly call friends and family in Brazil (on landlines and mobiles), without having to worry about the bill. So check out all the South America calling plan details and start connecting with those you care for. Get Vonage World Plus Latin America 100 today!
¹Unlimited calling and other services for all residential plans are based on normal residential use by single-family household members. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, international calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.