To Our Valued Customers:
We hope you and your loved ones are safe in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Our hearts go out to all who were impacted. We realize that many of you have experienced loss of power, flooding and worse, and we want to do what we can to help you during this difficult time. For all those affected by the storm, we are:
- Being flexible on payment arrangements and extending the bill payment grace period through Friday, November 9, 2012.
- Waiving all Late Payment and Returned Check fees through November 9, 2012.
Additionally, to help you stay connected now and at any time:
- You can use the Internet and your online account to establish your Call Forwarding or Network Availability features. Both features allow you to receive all of your incoming Vonage calls on another number of your choice. Instructions can be found by clicking here, or you can call us at the number below, and one of our representatives can assist you.
- You can take your Vonage service with you if you need to relocate. Just bring your Vonage device with you and use it wherever there is a high-speed Internet connection. You will still receive calls to your existing Vonage number.
- You can use our Extensions feature to make international calls from your mobile phone to connect with friends and family internationally.
We are happy to report that all of our systems are fully operational, and Vonage service is up and running. However, we realize that your Internet service and mobile phone service may not be available, impacting your ability to stay in touch. If you are in an active Wi-Fi area or your 3G/4G network is functioning, the Vonage Mobile® app can help you stay connected with friends and family for free.
The Vonage Mobile app for iPhone® and Android™ allows you to talk and text for free worldwide with friends and family who also have the app. Additionally, you can make free calls to any phone in the United States and Canada using Vonage Mobile. Standard data rates from your mobile carrier apply. Details are available at www.vonagemobile.com.
Our Customer Care Agents are ready to assist you 24 hours a day/7 days a week. If you have questions or concerns about your Vonage service, please contact Vonage customer care by visiting http://support.vonage.com or call 1-VONAGE-HELP (1-866-243-4357).
Spanish-speaking representatives are also available.
As a New Jersey-based company, we are in this with you. We have seen the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy, and many of our employees have suffered dramatic losses. We understand things may be difficult right now, and we want to do what we can to support our customers.
Vonage Chief Executive Officer